Natural balance in the garden pond
Plant and food remains, metabolic substances and leaves deteriorate the quality of the water in the garden pond. Good water quality is necessary to ensure the health of fish and plants. Each season makes different demands on the garden pond. A water test will help recognise deficits in the pond water so that you can take the necessary steps.
Promotes the break down of bacteria
The mineral granulate carries the special biodegrading bacteria directly to their “work place“, the floor of the pond, where they effectively break down excess organic waste or prevent it developing. The active oxygen is spread over the surface of the pond and releases oxygen on its floor, supporting the work of the bacteria.
Easy use of SediEx Pond
Calculate the required quantity. Add the sinking granulate to the pond water and spread the active oxygen widely over the pond.
Component 1 (white powder) 30 – 50 g/100 l pond water
Component 2 (mineral granulate) 50 g/1000 l pond water
- For water to suit both fish and plants: highly active cleansing bacteria and active oxygen in sinking mineral granulate for the breakdown of pond sludge
- Easy to use: calculate required quantity, spread the granulate over the pond water, spread active oxygen
- Healthy pond water: breakdown of organic waste leads to the consumption of surplus nutrients
- Prevents fish loss, prevents algae, prevents decomposition processes at the bottom of the pond
- Contents: granulate for the breakdown of pond sludge, SediEx Pond. Dosing: component 1: 30 – 50 g / 1000 l pond water; component 2: 50 g / 1000 l pond water