TrackGard® is a robust portable flooring for temporary access and ground protection over grass, sand, gravel, mud, asphalt or other unstable surfaces. It can be installed and deployed quickly to provide a firm support base for large vehicles and equipment. It is suitable for most rigorous large-scale events ranging from concerts to military and civilian projects.
1. The perfect solution for portable flooring, temporary roads and ground protection.
2. Has a robust construction ideal for large vehicles and equipment.
3. Made from UV-stabilised thermoplastic for additional durability.
4. Hexagonal design has excellent strength as adjacent modules support each other on six sides.
5. Easily installed and removed by unskilled labour.
6. Does not require any tools or additional pieces to secure modules to each other.
7. Modules are completely interchangeable and expandable.
8. Stores compactly on pallets or TrackGard® cages for easy transport and redeployment.
TrackGard® has excellent slip-resistance surface and its contiguous installation ensures a safe walkable path for pedestrians and for wheelchairs. Each UV-stabilsed module is lightweight allowing for fast installation and dismantle times, requires minimal maintenance and is easy to clean using a high pressure washer.
The hexagonal design of TrackGard® provides tremendous strength and versatility as adjacent modules support each other or 6 sides. Modules simply snap together without the use of any tools.
For applications over softer ground natural grass or heavy vehicles, such as semi-tractor trailers and other equipment, TrackGard® should be used with a lightweight geotextile fabric.
TrackGard® is suitable for use on sport athletic fields, construction sites, stadiums and temporary shelters.
For orders and enquiries please drop an email at email@example.com